Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Photo Submissions

Obviously I am going to have a mega Thanksgiving post. Evan and I are going to each be with our respective families for Thanksgiving, and I was going to give him a camera so I could post on the two celebrations. This got me thinking: it would be cool to show many Thanksgivings! So, I am requesting photo submissions from your Thanksgiving celebration.

Submission Requirements:
  • Email one picture that sums up your Thanksgiving to southbronxfoodie@gmail.com
  • The picture must primarily focus on food, although if there are people as well that is up to you
  • Provide a brief (like one sentence) description
  • Please send the picture to me by Friday, November 28 if possible (November 29 at the latest).

Thanks!

3 comments:

Steph said...

i may be a day late. i understand if i cannot be included...

also, happy last day of work!!

Katherine said...

Of course you will be included! I want a picture of each French Thanksgiving you go to! Also, if you want to do a guest blog on your culinary adventures in France, that could be fun too :-)

JH said...

Can you do a post-Thanksgiving post (ha, homonymns!) on miscellaneous turkey recipes? Declan and I have approximately 6 pounds of turkey flesh and don't know what to do with it...