Sunday, November 9, 2008

Out on the Town: Crif Dogs

Let me begin by saying, do not judge a hot dog wrapped in bacon until you have tried it. I understand the inclination, as I have, too, judged. But I have also seen the error of my ways. Crif Dogs is exactly the right end to any night on the town - trust me, the indigestion is worth it. A hot dog wrapped in bacon with avocado and sour cream? Why, yes! The Chihuahua is one of my favorites! We also tried the Spicy Redneck for the first time - a hot dog, wrapped in bacon, of course, with chili, coleslaw, and jalapeƱos. It was good, although it didn't enter my all time favorites.


The Tsunami is another favorite. It is wrapped in bacon with teriyaki sauce, pineapple, and green onions. Mmm, refreshing!

Vegetarians, never fear. They also have veggie dogs and veggie corn dogs. Oh, and killer tater tots.

2 comments:

m in the bronx said...

mmmm vegie corn dogs, those opened up a whole new world for me for sure.

Julia said...

Picture of Alex at Crif dogs is possibly my favorite picture ever. Totally sums it all up.